To make sure that I'll felt tired enough to fall asleep easily at the night, what I've done today was eating, drinking, playing and relaxing.
Woke up at 2pm, ate lunch, watched youtube, faced computer.
5.30 pm, jogged in westlake park, played swing while resting as felt dizzy and heart was pain like hell after ran for 1 round. This was what happening if a person didn't involved in sport activities for a long time.
Saw many flowers while walking back and shout out "hou leng arh hou leng arhh~" toward khai ling.
Then, saw sunset and took photo.
My hand looked like crabs zzz
At night, went to ktar ate dinner. Then, went to Blackball, ate the ice and felt so excited while swallowing the orange cubes and the cincau-look things. Don't know the name of another chinese herba in english.
After that, went station 1 and taught by them to play games - Left for Dead. lol
Cycled back and now. I felt tired. Successful yeah~~
Well, seldom types blog in english and seldom types about daily life activities.
Gonna fight for a new day tomorrow.
Gonna sleep right now. Good night world.


No comments:
Post a Comment