Yesterday I was doing a stupid stuff by sending an email to a girl that I admired because of her success and attitude. I just wanna show my support to her and wish that she will be successful in the future. Surprisingly, she replied me in just a few hours. Kinda surprised and touched with her reply.
很开心收到你的邮件^^也很开心你愿意让自己更棒,往梦想前进^^
其实梦想有没有实现不是最重要,然而你愿意改变自己,活出自我,这才是最可贵的^^
好啊,希望有一天我们会见面合照^^
我也是在为生活,为未来打拼。其实很多无奈和低潮期,但都不想要影响周遭的人。
我知道我不可以放弃,因为有人会因为我的成功而更有勇气追梦。
所以我一定要努力坚持!你也一样^^不知是梦想,整个人生都要活得有目的^^
一起继续加油!
She said, she will never give up as she know there are many people get inspiration by looking to her success.
She said that it is not the most important for us to reach our dream. At least we found the meaning of our life and discovered the happiness when you are doing something that you like.
Sometimes I feel it is good when someone uses her celebrity to influence people in a good way.
Some people can just live with their own way and keep their
faith no matter how. And I'm trying so hard to learn their attitude. I
always tell myself don't be afraid of falling down, though sometimes I
was failed to do so. I wanna believe in myself that I can change myself into someone that I want to be, as what I saw through her. I wanna looking forward to her.
I don't know her. And she don't even know my name and how my face looks like. But sometimes, I can see me in herself. I was a shy girl with no confident once upon ago. lol We both came from kampong place, but my hometown even worse as I stay in estate or so-called-------jungle.
Now I know what is meant by confident. It's not depend on one's outer appearance. It can be reflected naturally on a person who believe in themselves, who understand themselves and love what they like to do.
I wish that I could get a balance between my studies and my hobbies. I always tell myself to focus more during lecture as I believe we must put in more effort to gain more we want for.
I wish to be given with a chance to fight for my dream !
I wish to be given with a chance to fight for my dream !
No comments:
Post a Comment