Saturday, 30 July 2011

Listen

我又偷偷地看了以前的 video,自己看自己,自己笑自己。我终于知道,做么这几天心情有点闷了!应该是... 最近没有什么去专心听歌,心没有寄托吧吧吧。
这首歌 super the very 好听。 gor gor 以前第一次给我听的时候,我就觉得很好听了!


When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus

Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody when the night's so long
'Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy

Yeah, when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I, I look at you

When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can't find my way home anymore
That's when I, I, I look at you

When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth
You love me for who I am, like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like a light of scope colors that cover me
All I need, every breath that I breathe
Don't ya know, you're beautiful

You appear just like a dream to me



今天看回以前写的东东,才发现自己重复重复又重复地写了一些一样的东东。看到都显掉一下。原来我每天都在想一样的东东。丢脸~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment