Saturday, 7 August 2010

I'm a new blogger...

     Creating a blog may be a waste of time for me as the speed I doing everything is really slow. But sometimes, sharing something could be enjoyable. There are something that people don't tell others easily but share in their blog.
     
     Talking about my uni life, I realize that time management is really important for a university student. I almost slept for only 2 or 3 hours every week especially when there are reports and assignments have to be submitted. I have adapted to this kind of life but quite tired with it. I want to practice my guitar which I have just started to learn it but, seems like no enough time for me to touch it. Don't know when I can play a song completely. T.T
     
     I shouldn't give up easily, so time must be managed wisely in next sem so that I can spend some time to practice my guitar. My friend say you must put your effort on it if you really have a dream. My sifu also say that we shouldn't give up our dream easily although sometimes we are facing realities. I agree with the simple statements above. XD

     I am no longer a little girl, trying to be independent in everything. When I was a little girl, they let me to depend on, and now I've grown up. I can take care of myself, you already tired. So now it's your turn to depend on me. Because I am your daughter.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment